Tuesday, October 30, 2012

No more Gaming pic of the Week

We skipped last Tuesday's Gaming pic of the Week, because of the lack of a quality picture to post. Today it's Tuesday again and I still couldn't find any. Therefore, I decided to stop the Gaming pic of the Week "section".

I'll still continue to post fun gaming pictures on an irregular basis (whenever I find some good ones), but I won't do it every Tuesday like I did before now.

Stay tuned though, as I'll soon make a quick review of the ones posted to this day, so that we can end this properly. I wish I could've continued to post them regularly, but this is something that doesn't depend on me.

In the meanwhile, have a great week and don't forget to follow iTalkGames on Twitter, as I'm planning on launching a contest once I reach 1000 followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment